Friday, June 12, 2009

The coldest winter I ever spent....

was a summer in San Francisco - Mark Twain
He sure got that right! I was down in SF on Tuesday for an Etsy event and took this picture. The CEO Maria Thomas and a few others were in town so they held an informal meeting at a cafe'. It was very informative, they were all very friendly and seemed to truly listen to everyone's questions and concerns. The highlight of my evening was when I introduced myself to Maria and told her a bit about myself. I gave her my card (which is the same artwork as my Etsy banner) and she said "I know you!" Very cool indeed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, Great photos on the blog! You are very talented. Timm

Ruth said...

Great opportunity. How did you find out about it? Now you are really famous!