Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A blast from the past

Our graduation show opening, May 1987, me and Terry Green


I just heard from my old friend, Terry Green. We went to art school together 22 years ago (!) He was a grad student while I was an undergrad, and we became friends while learning about the amazing world of computer graphics, which was in it's dinosaur stage back then. Your choice of 256 colors! 8.5" floppies! Color output to 35mm or 4"x5" film only! The wonder of it all. We were dazzled anyways, having no idea what was yet to come. Anyhoooo, Terry went on into motion graphics and founded twenty2product with his partner Nori. I just found out that they designed these postage stamps which were just released:



How amazing is that? You can read more about it here:
http://www.feltandwire.com

1 comment:

Chin Lee 3 said...

980KB!!! Those were the days. Oh Yeah!!!!