Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The view from Fort Baker

I had a lovely meal with my old pal Terry tonight at Murray Circle, which is in part of the old Fort Baker on the Marin side of the Golden Gate bridge. I've never been here before, you take a winding road down the hill right before you get to the bridge. It's all very hidden away and quite nice. My favorite part of the meal? The grilled corn creme brulee' with corn waffle and brown butter ice cream. Yes, you read that right. Brown butter ice cream.

2 comments:

Lora Hart said...

Yum!!! I'm coming up in October. Might have to spend an extra day to go there. Sounds too yummy to miss.

Lori said...

I came across your blog after seeing your jewelry on etsy and went to Farley Bar in Fort Baker last night after reading about it on your blog. We had the roasted corn creme brulee as well. We also had the pancetta ice cream with peanut butter sauce and bananas. Delish. Thanks for the tip!

Lori
http://mooihelm.blogspot.com